How Do You Charge Fitbit Blaze?
Fitbit Blaze is a smartwatch designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. It tracks all sorts of data, such as heart rate, steps taken, and calories burned and provides feedback to help you improve your workouts. But what happens when the battery runs low? How do you charge Fitbit Blaze? Let’s take a look.
- Plug the charging cord to a USB port on your computer or a USB wall charger that is UL-certified.
- Remove the wristband’s tracker. You may accomplish this by turning the bracelet over and gently pushing the screen away from the frame.
- You may charge your tracker by placing it on the charging cradle with the screen facing you. Make sure to align the four gold prongs.
- Put the cradle cover back on.
To let you know that your tracker is charging properly, you’ll see a huge battery icon while it’s in the cradle. If the battery in your tracker is running low, it may take up to two hours to fully charge.
While the tracker is charging, you may utilize the clock, alerts, and music controls by touching the screen. The battery level is shown by a colorful battery indicator in the upper left corner of the screen. When the cradle is closed, you may see a bigger indicator that indicates the battery level.
A green battery indicator will appear on the tracker when the battery is fully charged. After charging, insert the tracker back into the wristband, to do this:
- Remove the tracker by opening the cradle cover.
- Align the tracker’s buttons with the frame’s grooves from the rear.
- Put the tracker in.
Setting Up My Fitbit Blaze
Visit the web and direct to http://www.fitbit.com/devices to see whether the Fitbit app is compatible with your phone or tablet before downloading it.
Depending on your device, look for the Fitbit app in one of the following locations:
- The Apple App Store for iPhones and iPads.
- For Android devices, the Google Play Store is available.
- Microsoft’s online store for Windows 10
Install in the app. Fitbit, for example, requires you to create or sign in on an account with the store before you can download it for free.
To get started, open the Fitbit app and press Join Fitbit. You’ll be taken through setting up a Fitbit account and pairing your Blaze with your phone or tablet. When you pair your tracker with your phone or tablet, you’re ensuring that the two are able to interact.
How Long Does Fitbit Blaze Operate on a Full Charge?
Fitbit Blaze typically lasts five days on a full charge, but this will vary depending on how often the device is used. If you’re not using your tracker for a few days, it’ll last longer than if you’re constantly checking your stats.
How to See Fitbit Watch Battery Level
There are various areas where you may check your battery level on the display:
- The battery level is shown in a little symbol at the top left of all menu panels.
- In low-battery situations, the clock will display a battery icon.
Also, the Fitbit app and your fitbit.com dashboard both provide battery life information.
Tips on How to Conserve Battery Life
Here are a few ways to conserve battery life on your Blaze:
- Charge it regularly. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to keep its battery in good shape.
- Turn off the screen when you’re not using it. This will help conserve energy and extend the battery life.
- If you’re not going to be using your tracker for a few days, remove it from the wristband and put it in a safe place. This will help keep the battery from draining.
- If you’re in a dark or low-light setting, turn on “night mode” by pressing and holding the button on the left side of your tracker. This will make the screen display lighter icons and text.
Charging Fitbit Blaze is a relatively simple process, and with the right tools, it shouldn’t take too long. Be sure to utilize all of the features of your Fitbit while it’s charging so you don’t miss out on anything!